Hello from the US!

• The German in our signature is probably badly translated since nobody in the company speaks German fluently.

We're willing to try, however!

If you have any questions about HookaH-HookaH shisha or how to best smoke it without burning it, let us know... we'll be happy to answer any and all questions!

This forum looks really great, overall!

• "HookaH-HookaH Tabak - Nummer eins in den Vereinigten Staaten"
    Is correct ;)
    Maybe you should write "Shisha Tabak" so that everybody knows that it is hookah tobacco.

But anyway:
    Welcome ;)

Siken bezeichnet Userin als "Hure".

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Siken ()

• Well, this is one of the biggest hookah boards online. ;)

Also, we were wondering how popular HookaH-HookaH is in Germany and the surrounding countries.

It seems to be really popular, so it's interesting to see how similar the hookah culture over there is. :)

• Hello guys,

hookah-hookah: welcome to this hookah board ^^
    according to the difference between the hookah culture in the US and in Germany, there are quite some as far as i recognized in the hookahroum.com board. For me it´s hardly to understand why nargilem hookahs are considered to be a mya knock off over there. It seems as if nobody ever tried a nargilem hookah. I´m using mine for about 2.5 years and have to wholeheartedly disagree on the argument that nargilem hookahs seem to be bad craftsmanship.

Can you tell me more about the hookah smoking procedure and the hookah cult overseas?
    I´m looking forward to your asnwer =)

Dapper and distinguished as he was, he'd enter the fray with both fists and a mighty roar.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Punani ()

• I think that the biggest difference ist, that the most american put very much tobacco in the bowl so that it is full ^^
    And the most germans just put 5-7g in the bowl and using difficult setups etc.

Siken bezeichnet Userin als "Hure".

• Welcome in Germany^^

Zitat

Original von Siken
    "HookaH-HookaH Tabak - Nummer eins in den Vereinigten Staaten"
    Is correct ;)
    Maybe you should write "Shisha Tabak" so that everybody knows that it is hookah tobacco.

No, there are two tiny mistakes in it. It's HookaH-HookaH-Tabak and Shishatabak.

It's a good idea to show the prices on your home page in $ and €.
    But one question: "Only for APO adresses", does that mean just for adresses in foreign countries?

Zitat

Original von Salatalles
    altaaa kugelfang ... nur weil du genasium bist....

Erfolgreich getauscht mit simon_saz und SirPotter.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kugelfang ()

• Zitat

Original von kugelfang
    But one question: "Only for APO adresses", does that mean just for adresses in foreign countries?

APO = Army Post Office
    that means they just ship to US Bases abroad, not to private addresses. but im sure, that they will ship you some stuff, if you ask them.

• I am sorry, dear HookaH-HookaH Company, but the shipping is way to expensive... I am sure there is something you could do about that, even the 15% coupon doesn't change that much.

Seit dem ich Bioshock spiele will ich nicht mehr mit Ryan-Air fliegen

Gegen Verblödung im Shisha Forum
    "Thread" und nicht "Threat"
    "Tabak" und nicht "Taback"
    "Kokos" und nicht "Kokus" (da stellts mir die zehennägel auf)
    "Standard" und nicht "Standart"

• yeah it would be really nice if you could post some good setups for hookah hookah shisha ;)

cheers

business with compro, nimuh, Toxo, Wuth Fortune, Benjii, snape, Knolli, tAm d€utschR, The Enemy, shadow_rob, apeixo, judas14, tom3313 and many more...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von volare ()

• hi there,

great to have you guys here and thanks for all the support

getting on your nerves since '04

• First of all, i want to excuse my bad english.

So it looks like your not so interested in this thread, your last answer is a long time ago ^^

I hope we hear something new from you.

greetings

transsurfing

Fumari, JM´s H, Hookafina Starbuzz und Fantasia einfach simply the Best. :blubber:
    Dislike: AW (komischer Untergeschmack), Fusion (komischer Untergeschmack), Social Smoke (paar Sorten = komischen Untergeschmack :huh: ^^), ...

Positiv: :thumbsup:
    gekauft bei: Incubus, theswan, tabacc0, Valnar, affreak ...
    verkauft an: panther, ...
    getauscht mit: Whiteghost, enka1989, Carnett, Lockdog87 ...

Negativ: :schlag: :thumbdown:
    gekauft bei: -
    verkauft an: -
    getauscht mit: -

• great to be an international Hookah community =)

Mit dem Rauchen aufhören ist Kinderleicht , ich habs schon 100 Mal geschafft ..