MNHookah Support Section!!!

• Hello everyone,

We have some new items in stock for Al Fakher, Al Fakher Peach, Pipe , Bubble Gum are all newly released flavors we only have them in 250g at the moment. Also new to MNH is Cardamom flavor and Melon.

Thank you all have a great 4th of July Weekend!!!

Tarik & Ramsey
    MNH

• When is the new Tangiers Premium Cherry Lemonade available at your shop ?

You have Fusion Tobacco , is it possible to take the Vanilla and the Wildberry
    in your assortment ?

Would be very kind to hear from you !

Greets !

• Fumari has discountined about ten flavors, and one of them was mojito mojo.. sorry guys. I know people were asking when we where getting them into stock agian.. I guess never..

• Hey Guys,
    i've ordered an package olast Saturday. At the moment on your homepage there is the status "shipped".

When I try to track my package on usps.com, i will get following message:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 7, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Did USPS receive the package already? The order number was 2051

Magnus

• Yes they have recieved your order we shipped it already. When i did a tracking check right now it says:
    Label/Receipt Number: CJ17 3815 097U S

Your item is being processed by customs in GERMANY. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

so it has made it to germany.....:) should have it soon..

• Hope so.

I just got nervous, when I saw the long time without change. Now everything is okay, but the german custom. :D

Have a nice weekend

• hi mnh!

i've got a question: I got some Havana Tobacco and he is not really wet. Allthough i am only able to smoke it 1,5 hours in a "one hole head". The last Time i got Havana it really wet...

Allthough the tobacco flashes really fast.

Is this normal? Or is there anythink wrong with the havana?

• "hi mnh!

i've got a question: I got some Havana Tobacco and he is not really wet. Allthough i am only able to smoke it 1,5 hours in a "one hole head". The last Time i got Havana it really wet...

Allthough the tobacco flashes really fast.

Is this normal? Or is there anythink wrong with the havana?
    "

Was it the same flavor? or is it different

• new flavours i've got were cola, orange, bahraini apple and peach. I've took grape 2 times now and the second is not like the first. The second is like what i said. I think the first was from 2006 and that one now is a new pack, brought on your side 4 weeks ago or somethink like that.

• Even I wrote that it should be send so that it arrives between to dates...you send it as early as you were able to, i think.

i hope the hotel doesnt send the package back.

I wrote you an email, but you even didnt answer me , yet. :(

• Please check your PM's :).

I still believe in paradise. But now, at least, I know it's not some place you can look for. Because it's not where you go. It's how you feel for a moment in your life and if you find that moment, it will last forever...

• Hey Everyone,

Our shopping cart is now fixed and you can all place orders on our site now Also we have added live support chat under the category menu on the right side of the site so if anyone wants to chat with me i will be on there whenever it says online.

We should be getting some new fumari flavors in soon and look for new things on the site .

Thank you all

Tarik & Ramsey
    MNH