how many foreign users

• Zitat

Original von Cruze
    yeah.. i saw a game of the jacksonville jaguars a my last vacation.. awesome! since this day im a great football fan (new england patriots ;) ).. my favorite sports are nascar und football.. strange for a european i know ;)
    in 2005 & 2006 i sty for 2 weeks in LV and saw the nextel-cup und bush-serie live.. oh wow.. great atmosphere, great people an dale jr. live at his fan-store.. :D
    (sry for my bad english.. its just a time ago where i have to write in english) :D

hahaha awwww man I am a big fan of the New England Patriots! I was sooooo BUMMED about the Superbowl! :( Better luck next year!

What was so bad was that I HATE the New York Giants! and they were the team to ruin their perfect record! arrrgggg

• oh hell yeah.. the fu§$(/& Giants.. GRRRR.... eli destroyed the perfect season.. :kotz:

the mannig family still sucks.. eli, payton.. :rolleyes:

man thats pretty cool.. a pats fan.. hehe..

for email contact write an pm ;)

Erfolgreich getauscht/ gekauft/verkauft: 49 mal!
    Erfolgreiche Sammelbestellungen: 9 !

• not a foreigner, but still have a stepfather from bradford, and my sisters boyfriend is from Oxford 8)

Zitat

Original von visum
    Und zwar suche ich nach Tabak mit Döner-Geschmack.

Wer den Nakhla nicht ehrt, ist den Sindbad nicht Wert!

Zitat

Original von Zaki_ò.Ó
    .. sag nix gegen Jono alter, der fickt dein Leben!!

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Jono ()

• oh man, i don't that this is such a good idea. Mostly the german language is abused in forums like this. And particularly in here. Disgusting grammar. I think learning german in here won't be the best way. But, goot luck ;)

• Zitat

Original von Phoenix99

oh man, i don't that this is such a good idea. Mostly the german language is abused in forums like this. And particularly in here. Disgusting grammar. I think learning german in here won't be the best way. But, goot luck ;)

I am trying to learn, it is a tough language ... I will probably ahve to stick to the International section mostly ....

• Zitat

Original von Sambooka

I am trying to learn, it is a tough language ... I will probably ahve to stick to the International section mostly ....

a forum isnt the best way to learn a new language, cuz of the "slang" here or elsewhere in the internet.
    but i must say its good to learn understanding foreign ppl, if you go to a forum, when you are speaking a language (for me english) quite good.

• Zitat

Original von Jono
    I think here are only international users from USA, poland, austria and switzerland.

No thats wrong ;)
    Im from Ireland, but I learned talking German.
    You are right Sambooka. It´s definitely a tough language. But you gotta stick to it ;)

Zitat

Original von endofdeath
    Meine Nachbarin verzählt gerade das es auf der Polizei einen Zweig für Wasserpfeifen Weg gibt ? Stimmt das oda hat die fette Kug nur gelogen ?(

Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten.... :D

Finger weg von Nakhla Zaghloul und Nakhla Kokosnuss bitte!! :baby: :D

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von shisha-chef ()

• Many users speak a pathetic english as well =/
    Maybe some lucky day u'll understand the reviews perfectly ;D
    German is rly tough, don't believe that germans are able to speak their own language properly.... á la sprich mit ihn, mein vadder is auf den berg etc..

HookaH HookaH - Raucher mit Hang zum guten Setup!!

Zitat

Original von -ShishaGott-
    Also Provestioneler geht es kaum noch!

Positiv gehandelt: 35
    Negativ: 3 ->SuisseKing und xxPrincexx91 Bloodking

ABI 09!

• Hey,

I´m from hell, oooooooh no just kidding ;) , I´m from Germany but not originally, so in some way i consider myself as a foreign user here.

Keep puffin`

Dapper and distinguished as he was, he'd enter the fray with both fists and a mighty roar.