Help with an order (Germany to Finland)

• Hello,

sorry for the English thread! We're about to make a large order of tobacco and hookahs from Germany to Finland. I've personally always ordered from Smoking-Shisha & Shisha-Net, but due to their poor supply of Khalil Maamoon hookahs we are forced to use a different vendor this time. We had a couple of options and we contacted each one of them, asking about possible faster shipping (DHL Express) and discounts in an order of this size.

About the vendors

Shisha-Arabica: they refuse to ship tobacco outside of Germany, but they would have DHL Express for quite cheap.

Shisha-Nil: they say they can't ship with DHL Express but an average shipping to Finland takes 5-7 days. However, we have ordered from Shisha-Nil twice before and it has always taken some 15-18 business days. In contrast, Smoking-Shisha and Shisha-Net ship to Finland in 5-7 business days.

1) Is there a specific reason why Shisha-Nil can't ship with DHL Express? Around here if you pay enough, there's always the fast option. We wouldn't like to wait three weeks for the package to appear, again.

2) Also, they have never given any tracking code for the shipment, can we ask for one?

3) Do you have other recommendations about vendors with lots of KM hookahs & tobacco shipping possible?

About the order

Here's a list of tobacco we've already tried and liked:

Adalya, AF, Al Ajamy Gold, Al Waha, Freestyle, Nakhla, Start Now.

1) Do you have other recommendations for moisturized, ready-to-smoke tobacco? The price-range we're looking for is ~16€ / 200g maximum.

2) I was about to order Ajman Bahraini Apple (500g) but people said on forums that it's very dry. Is this correct?

3) Why does it say in Doobacco that it's not possible to ship abroad?

:thumbup:

Thumbs up if someone cares to reply!

ps. is it anyhow possible to contact someone who knows the staff in Shisha-Nil on these forums? We'd like to talk about the order.

• First of all nevermind my poor english ;)

1) I think it depends on the service contract that Shisha-Nil has with DHL. The Packages are collected, and they don't want to make a mess because of "one international" order. Without further proof I would say they are to lazy to make an "express shipping".

2) As long as it is send as a "Paket" and not a "Päckchen" , yes. But the laziness of 1) strikes again ;). They are the biggest retail-store. I think they somewhat tend to minimize the workload. Of course you are free to ask for a tracking code.

3) Sadly I don't... There aren't alot of vendors for the "traditional hookahs"..

Order:

1 and 2) same as 3) I can't recommend anything, or have any useful information :(

3) I think that is has somethig to do with the different tax rates across europe. As the EU tends to favor "harmonisation", the different rates could be used to import large amounts of cigarettes for example. So the state in which the buyer is situated doesn't see any cent of tax. To prevend this "inner tobacco market" they have declared the shippoing of tobacco products as prohibited.
    Sadly you don't find any legal proof.

This is the User-Accout of Shisha-Nil http://www.shisha-forum.de/user/27984-shishanil/

But you are better of, if you contact them via Mail, or Facebook.

• If you want to order Adalya too, you must be carefull.
    Adalya isnt ready-to-smoke anymore. You can wait for the Adalya Molasse. But we dont know, when we can buy it in Germany.
    Since March2015 Adalya looks like this:
    Klick

• Questions about shipping etc. should be asked to the vendors directly and not to the forum.
    I guess most vendors don't necessarly want to deal with international orders because the potential for problems is much higher while the turnover is the same.

If you want ready to smoke tobacco I'd also recommend to ask the vendors directly. There is no brand where you can be sure that the tobacco is moist. I recantly had a dry Start Now delivery from Shisha-Nil, although it was labled as ready to smoke online.
    Remember: Moist tobacco is illegal in Germany, so you shoud always expect a dry delivery. Don't blame the shops if they can't guarantee a ready to smoke delivery.
    Shisha-Nil is a well established shop, I guess, although my recent order in Germany took 5 business days. They are a bit slow.

Don't you have local shisha stores in Finland? They usually can order you anything.

• Wenn du richtig gelesen hättest Doomkeks, hättest du gesehen, dass er bereits gefragt hat. Und die Frage ob der Tabak feucht ist, wird entweder grundsätzlich verneint, oder grundsätzlich bejaht.. je nach dem. Sicher kann man sich NIE sein.

Wenn es Shops beim ihm gäbe, dann würde er sicherlich da bestellen ;)

Vorallem wenn ich mir seine angegebene Internetseite anschaue, ist der Markt in Finnland eher in den Kinderschuhen.. so wie bei uns vor einigen Jahren.

Caintz: maybe you are better off, if you buy the KM-Models at http://www.myshisha.co.uk/
    But the tobacco must be bought seperatly.. sadly.. If you like freestyle you also could contact the producer, maybe there is a workaround. you can contact the owner via facebook.

• Da der Tabakversand inner halb der EU verboten ist, mache ich hier wieder zu.
    Cause the shipping of tobacco-products is forbidden inside the European Union, i close this thread.

-keine Signatur-