Hookah Setups

• Browsing around the forums, I noticed that most people don't use the standard pack the bowl, place foil and poke holes technique but like to mainly try and create a bigger gap between the shisha and the foil.

Reading through the translated forums is very difficult so I am asking you lads and lasses here:

What is the best/most popular setup around the forum?

• Thanks mate.

Taken a look at all of them, well at least the ones with pictures :P

Which ones work best for you?

It looks like I have a lot of experimenting to do :D

• IEF: Im afraid this wont help him. Do you have an Idea why he asked in the international section? Probably because his german is so good?!

Well, back 2 topic, i think the most popular setup in this forum is either something like the Pommes-Setup or the tealight setup.

I mostly use something similar to the Pommes-Setup: I put the tobacco loosely into the bowl and espacially care for no single piece sticks out, so that it might touch the foil. Then I put two layers of Foil over it and poke many little holes with a needle. I usually put one or two thirds of a cococha coal on it.
    This setup is simple but im really satisfied with it. Im using the big china head.

• Can you please clarify one thing in the Pommes tutorial.

Am I supposed to push some of the tobacco into the holes? That's what the picture looks like and the Google translation isn't very clear.

• Nope, the holes need to be free!!

zuverlässige Verkäufer:
    GrandMasterLW, easy, #firefox, dexX, bigalexxx, alfakher, affreak, MisterT, **Little-Smoker**, Blubber-Zugger, Mueph