HookahCousins.com

• Hello Hookahcousins,

ich möchte etwas Tabak bevor der Sommer da ist bei euch bestellen.
    Was sind denn die Versandkosten nach Deutschland?

i´d like to order some tobacco before it is summer.
    What costs Shipping to Germany?
    I hope you understand my english :whistling:

:blubber: :thumbup: :blubber: :thumbup: :blubber: :thumbup:

• Hello!,

It really depends on the weight of the package . If you go through checkout on our website add the products you would like to order then go through checkout and it will show shipping prices usually its around 45-70$ depending on your order.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Tarik
    HC

• Just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is good, wanted to remind you all to stop in and check all the great deals we always have at HookahCousins.com! You can use "shishaforum.de" during checkout and receive 10% off! We ship alot to germany and do send as gift and declare low value to avoid customs! :) you can email me at Hatem@hookahcousins.com if you have any questions! hope everyone is doing good!

Hatem
    HookahCousins.com
    Hatem@HookahCousins.com

:blubber:

• >1kg bestellt, ging durch den Zoll. Habs zurückschicken lassen, da mir angeboten wurde 50% des Einkaufwertes zurückzuerstatten.
    Laut Tracking wurde das Paket auch wieder in die USA zurückgeschickt. Laut Hookahcousins ist es angeblich aber nie angekommen.

Fazit: Keine Ware, Geld weg. :thumbdown:

• Ich sag auch nicht, dass es das Problem vom Shop ist, sondern ich berichte eben wie die Bestellung bei mir ablief.